Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon is packed with berry flavours of currant, raspberry, and blackberry jam with a velvety vanilla finish. Pair with meatballs slow cooked in a thick tomato sauce, a rack of succulent ribs or a chunky cheeseburger.
Barefoot Jammy Red is a ripe and vibrant wine with explosive notes of raspberry, pomegranate and luscious cherry. It is excellent served chilled. Pairs well with steak and all fiery BBQ treats.
Barefoot's Malbec Blends Have Won Consistent Quality, Proven Value - 2014 Silver Medal AWS National Commercial Wine Competition U.S.A Barefoot Malbec is a luscious red wine with juicy flavours of blackberry, currant and vanilla with a smooth finish.
- Merlot - Red Californian Wine
- Barefoot Merlot is packed with the tempting flavours of blackberry, raspberry and chocolate and is silky smooth. Great served with beef, poultry, pasta with tomato sauces, cheese and dessert.
- Pinot Grigio - White Californian Wine
- Barefoot Pinot Grigio is crisp and full of citrus and peach flavours. Goes well with chicken, seafood, spicy pasta and pizzas.
Epitomising California cool and relaxed easy-drinking, Barefoot is the wine to be seen with and is creating excitement wherever it steps. Barefoot is all about great tasting wines and having fun with your mates. This Shiraz wine is easy drinking, light, bright and fruity.
Barefoot White Zinfandel is packed with seriously lush pineapple and strawberry and tastes deliciously fruity. Great served chilled with appetisers, summer fruits, chicken, seafood and cheeses.
- Zinfandel - White California Wine
- Ever wondered what sunshine tastes like? This fruity ros? is bursting with luscious fresh strawberry flavours with hints of watermelon, delivering a deliciously fresh finish. Best enjoyed with friends - (and plenty of sizzling conversation).
- Wine of California, USA
- Juicy & fresh
- A lively & refreshing taste with strawberry aromas
- Pack size: 75CL
The recipe for the Tonic wine is attributed to the original French monks who settled at the Abbey in the 1880's. Base wines from Spain, known as mistellas, were imported and to these were added the tonic ingredients according to an old recipe. In modern times it continues to be made at Buckfast Abbey along the same lines and according to the same basic recipe as used in the very early days. The main challenge of production lies in the successful addition of inert substances to a base wine - a living and natural entity. Each bottle of Buckfast contains around 280mg of caffeine, the equivalent of nearly nine cans of Coke.
A seriously smooth and deeply flavoursome wine from Rioja. Perfect for sharing over a roast shoulder of lamb with friends. Bronze - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015 - The IWSC Awards are the premier wine and spirit awards in the world, setting an international benchmark for quality.
This rich and fruity wine from Rioja is perfect with pasta, poultry and fresh light cheeses, grilled chicken, small bites (light cheese, grilled vegetables). The 2013 vintage won a Bronze Medal at the International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015 and at the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2015.