Budweiser was introduced in 1876 when Adolphus Busch set out to create the United States? first truly national beer brand - brewed to be universally popular and transcend regional tastes. Each batch of Budweiser stays true to the original family recipe used by five generations of Busch family brew masters. TASTING NOTES Budweiser, the ?Great American Lager? is a medium-bodied, flavourful, crisp and pure beer with blended layers of premium American and European hop aromas, brewed for the perfect balance of flavour and refreshment.
Type: American Lager ABV: 4.5% Origin: St Louis, USA Overall Impression: Light bodied lager with clean, crisp, dry finish
Known as Jamaica?s best kept secret,?Dragon Stout?extends the range of beers available in Jamaica. First brewed in 1920,?Dragon Stout?became know as the working man?s drink and established is itself as a source of strength and vitality. Still a favorite of most Jamaicans,?Dragon Stout?holds its own in the market as the popular?stout.
Foster's is a light, golden lager with a medium malt character. An easy-drinking lager with a delicate fruity hop aroma and a balanced taste, Foster's rolls of the tongue leaving a clean crisp finish. An easy drinking lager, Foster's is relevant across a range of occasions. Pop it in the fridge and serve cold.
A very dark, moderately strong, roasty ale. Tropical varieties can be quite sweet, while export versions can be drier and fairly robust. An Irish favorite made in Africa.
- Brewed to travel the world, with more hops for a bold, intense, rich flavour. Serve chilled and drink in the beauty of Guinness foreign extra stout.
- Brewed under licence by Guinness Nigeria PLC.
Allergy Advice! For allergens see highlighted ingredients.Water, Malted Barley, Hops
Aroma: spicy resinous hop, sweet roasted malts. Taste: balanced, succulent dried fruit, lightly roasted malt. Finish: moreish, subtle bitterness. Serve: tastes best chilled. Food Pairing: great with battered seafood like calamari, grilled white fish or pork, also great with Sunday roasts.
Sharp's and Doom Bar are registered trade marks of Sharp's Brewery Ltd.
- Type: Lager/pilsner
- ABV: 4.8%
- Origin: Leuven, Belgium
- Overall impression: Light sweetness with a pronounced dry hoppy finish
- Born from 600 years of brewing tradition in the Belgian town of Leuven, achieving the distinctive taste of our Stella Artois lager is by no means simple.
- Only through using expertly balanced malted barley, the finest European Saaz hops, and classic brewing methods can our Stella Artois brewmasters create such a superior golden elixir that simply must be savoured.
The most famous cider on the planet. Strongbow's famous refreshment is characterised by its bittersweet, Herefordshire apples - sharp and tangy with lively effervescence and a crisp dryness. ABV: 5.0% AROMA: Crisp and tangy.